Slide show

[people][slideshow]

Mbappe waiting for Messi

 


10 days after the end of the World Cup, French star Kylian Mbappe has entered the field for PSG. PSG beat Strasbourg 2-1 with his own goal on Wednesday night (December 28). Mbappe said after the match that his plan now revolves around the club. So he is waiting for Messi.

Last December 18 in Lusail, Lionel Messi's Argentina lost three eras of the World Cup trophy. Albiceleste beat France in a tiebreaker to reach the golden trophy.

Messi has not yet joined the team after winning the title. It is known that Messi will join the training with the team in the first week of January. However, even if Mbappe's France lost to Messi's Argentina in the World Cup final, the French forward is waiting for him.

"We are waiting for Messi, so we can win together, celebrate goals together," Mbappe said after the win against Strasbourg. Not only that, the French star also congratulated Messi for winning the World Cup.

Mbappe said, "I spoke with Messi after the final. I congratulated him. Because, he was looking for this trophy all his life. I also wanted to win, but I could not.

Meanwhile, Argentina goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez trolled Kylian Mbappe in the dressing room after winning the World Cup. However, Mbappe did not mind it. "Celebrating is not my problem," said Mbappe about Martinez's celebrations. I don't waste energy on such trifles. The most important thing for me is to give my best for the club.

No comments:

Leave your comment!

vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]